Sunday, September 11, 2011

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 219


Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He wants the key to house, it's not his.

9. That's not how you make puff pastry, but she was taking no notice of me.

8. I think we must wait until we have more information, then we can strike.

7. Thanks to him I now have to spend the entire weekend rearranging my Great Aunt's cupboards and shed.

6. Look, potatoes are all well and good, but you can't serve them on a buffet table.

5. Nothing makes sense, but you know me, I'm not the cleverest person on the block.

4. Give me a ring if you need any help, anything at all.

3. I've eaten so many specials they've lost all their out-of-the-ordinary-ness for me now.

2. Unless you have visual evidence that he's been over there with his pants down, you'll have to keep doing what any sensible fiance does, checking his credit card statements.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. There's a girl on my college course that looks just like you, but she's thinner.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email swindoncentric@gmail.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next weeks list!

1 comment:

Postgrad said...

I love your blog.