Sunday, November 01, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 289

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I've seen you stuck in a lot worse positions than that.

9. We need to show it's evil really.

8. Can you stop him from barking, because every single morning it's the same.

7. I wonder if Sandy got a date in the end.

6. I thought she'd be home by now but she's not there.

5. Please don't put your hand on my leg, this is the last time I'm going to tell you.

4. Let's remember why we're all there though.

3. It'll be nice if we can do it again, but maybe with less spaghetti next time.

2. It doesn't matter what colour the inside is, so long as it's got white on it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'm going to buy a bottle of wkd40.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: