Saturday, December 26, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 296

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. We went onto talking about his operation, but there was no showing of scars.

9. Back in the 1950s he was the only one in southern england you could buy it from illegally.

8. The Smiths are from Croatia originally, but they changed their name.

7. I was reading a few days ago about how much we'll spend on rubbish this Christmas, it's disgusting.

6. Too bad you didn't get two of them, then Trish could have given one to Sharon as well.

5. It's on Twitter, the whole conversation, with all the swearing and bitching, I'v copied and pasted it to it's saved forever.

4. He'll more than likely get me a crappy gift card for a shop that we don't have one in town of for me to go in.

3. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's bad, I just want something better to watch on Christmas Day.

2. It keeps being mentioned about Christmas jumpers, when did Christmas have to make everything, from sprouts, to jumpers and turkeys all ironic? It's like trendy people have just started getting involved in it.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'm getting everyone small bottles of miniatures for Christmas, then pouring them into full-sized empties to show them what they're missing.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: