Sunday, March 13, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 308

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'm not going to drop everything just because you have a shower and say we're now going out.'

9. It can wait until tomorrow, nobody's going to notice that it's gone missing.

8. Keeping it inside his trousers is about as likely as me getting back to my 1992 weight.

7. Groundbreaking, no, it's just a sandwich.

6. That calculation is not what you'll get in the upper set in maths.

5. There's no possibility that the evening shift will just leave, is there?

4. Draw your own views, but they came into work holding hands yesterday.

3. Without the new automation system the place will close.

2. Mum, when I spoke to him he got air through me, air through me.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. She's got some stupid idea about keeping all the stock stored offsite at a lockup, when head office hear, because I'm going to dob her in, she'll be out on her ear and I'll be your new manager.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: