Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 309

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I nearly got taken out by a bag for life.

9. If they were in tighter formation, it wouldn't be as much of an issue.

8. There's no culture there, they've only got a TK Maxx and a coffee shop.

7. It's no clever if Mary thinks she's some sort of saint at every possible opportunity.

6. Oh my god, did you get that Snapchat, worth more than all the money I've got in my pockets.

5. How much did you pay him for that weed?

4. These clothes are the best example I have of smart casual.

3. When he gets on let's give him a big round of applause.

2. My day started so many hours ago I'm no sure what day it is now.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. If she puts her hands on me at all I shan't be responsible for slapping her across her face.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: