Sunday, April 17, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 313

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I know restaurants in that neighbourhood, you'll find no Chinese there my fine friend.

9. Is it possible to make being lazy into an art form?

8. It's taken long enough, but they've finally sacked her.

7. In the right light, it looks like a scary Ken Livingstone.

6. How is it possible though for people to just get away with stuff like that?

5. But is this town ready for this amount of Beyonce sass, I say yes.

4. The buses are going to be all over the place come the shutdown.

3. If this weather would just get a little bit warmer, my legs would be thankful.

2. I try as best I can to avoid going through fences and walls.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1.  I heard it had been decided to dispense with the roundabout all together and install a sign saying 'good luck'.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: