Monday, May 02, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 315

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I think it's moving pretty slowly.

9. To be fair to him, it was good chicken.

8. I've confused everyone around me by saying that.

7. If you just sit down for a minute, I'll get it out for you.

6. Hang on, that's not mine, I think you've got the wrong bag.

5. I always eat them with one hand.

4. It stacked back all the way to the last stop, such a mess.

3. Don't get me on talking about migrants, you're not catching me out on that one.

2. It turns out she was warned about sexual harassment, but that didn't seem to stop her.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1.  You know when you get this sinking feeling and you just know that you're just about to get a smack in the face?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: