Monday, May 30, 2016

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 319

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I can assure you it will not be like the staff day out last time.

9. They're all going to shine like stars.

8. You don't need directions with your built-in homing instinct.

7. It's all about friends and family, no work colleagues.

6. I would't piss on him if he was ob fire.

5. Forever and a day.

4. Come on with me and I'll show you that you do not have to go out with Chris to have a good time.

3. She let me feed her goat.

2.  I bought two boys last week, off Gumtree.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. They've had to put their raccoon on a diet.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: