Friday, December 22, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 396

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's all bought, but I don't like any of it if I'm honest.

9. The Post Office was full of my ex's family.

8. What a nice looking lady she is.

7. The bright orange one that looks like a Quality Street.

6. I opened the door to find a rat on the doorstep.

5. Jason will go to the pub and the beast will return.

4. He had wellies on and it was 25 degrees.

3. I better see what disastrous set of biscuits you've bought.

2. I don't like like her, only a bit.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Don't send my love to them.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: