Friday, December 29, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 398

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I must have been dreaming.

9. He's really not interested in any work of any kind if he can avoid it.

8. It was when there were letters being sent back and forth.

7. Iceland have them all in one set, they don't taste great, but you can't argue on the price.

6. I fell asleep straight after I put it in the oven, I don't know what happened after that.

5. She didn't get the role and got all emotional, as you'd aspect.

4. I'm not letting him get a phone, it'll make him antisocial.

3. Mostly it's just decorative, you can't eat it, I think.

2. I'm going to defrost it under the hedge in a bucket.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. She doesn't really love him, but she's not worked that out yet.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: