Sunday, December 31, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 399

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I was sick all over it.

9. Talk about a revolution.

8. It's a cream bun, that's all.

7. I'm fed up of diets, I'm just going to eat all the way through to March.

6. No-one in the household even likes mince pies, but we've got them for some reason.

5. We don't buy each other anything, and it's such a relief.

4. I'm off now until the 15th of January, I'm going to take an evening class.

3. The Christmas party ended so badly he has had to leave.

2. They've got to get a new manager before the place becomes bankrupt.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. They've even bought a helicopter, but I don't know where they keep it.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: