Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 397

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I've always liked blue in that pattern.

9.  Everything's been bought apart from a present for myself, that I always do.

8. I put a gin in my flask and no-one found out.

7. It felt so naked, for all the good things about it.

6. Trust is the most important aspect of it all.

5. It'll rain and then it'll freeze and it'll be a deathtrap.

4. The shift finishes at 2, but Jason was there until 4 as he couldn't find his locker.

3. I forgot the cheese, what am I going to put on the jacket potatoes?

2. They agreed to go for a drink, I don't know who was less enthusiastic, hr or him.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. There's a call centre in hell apparently and I'm working in it.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: