Sunday, July 01, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 425

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's what all the hip vegans are doing.

9. I know it's not real, but people really think it's real.

8. It was my first job and I didn't think much of it if I'm honest.

7. They changed the colour on the background and made everyone believe in a con.

6. The seed of an idea is always what I strive for.

5. The woman in charge of it only eats baguettes.

4. I never understood what the point was of braces in your mouth until I had them put in.

3. The left turn has been off for months, I don't think they'll put it back before they move the road.

2. We roared with laughter, nobody cared about the lady who had landed on the man in the chair.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. We have diversified.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: