Sunday, July 22, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 428

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Who allowed him to go in front of a camera?

9. He was working at the direction of head office.

8. They packed all the boxes with foam and filled the lorry with them.

7. I've been using my bathwater two days in a row.

6. That phone you gave me has a label saying 'Cindy' on it.

5. The context isn't important, it's what you say that counts.

4. I didn't add anything to it, I said it exactly as you said to.

3. A major company isn't going to want to see your legs.

2. All the info will be other people's or incorrect.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. They're going to charge him to the full extent of the law.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: