Sunday, July 15, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 427

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It was a giraffe, but it was reduced.

9. Tongs, that's all I can hear.

8. It'll be a good one, I've put my special trousers on.

7. Nigel doesn't reckon to any of it.

6. Years ago I wanted to be a policeman, but it's a lot of effort.

5. I forgot what I was doing and I went round the roundabout another time.

4. I never use that app, it gave me a rash.

3. They closed the floor and relocated everyone to the Oxford one.

2. I'll take the fast car, you can walk it mate.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Where's the little boys sizes?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: