Thursday, September 06, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 434

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. This is what I'm going to be like into the future though.

9. Biscuits are all she really cares about now.

8. Oh, how gorgeous.

7. I thought I was going to be late after all that.

6. Put the barriers up and we'll all have to go the long way round.

5. It was a little awkward, but I'm use to that by now.

4. Places I grew up in weren't anything like this at all.

3. There are more sandwiches than you can ever imagine.

2. Draw a line under all of that, pull up your socks and move the hell on.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I went to visit him and was thoroughly unimpressed by everything.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: