Sunday, September 16, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 436

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. No, I was in a proper play.

9. This is the enhanced version of myself.

8. I was overwhelmed with your response to me.

7. That did happen, without a word of a lie.

6. This seat is the worst on the whole bus.

5. They diverted it last week and I had to walk every single day back up the road.

4. If he reverses here we'll go through that wall.

3. You can't film my reaction because I won't react.

2. The pies almost look nicer than they taste.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'm in the legends status since I started to go grey.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: