Sunday, September 23, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 437

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. So, eggs?

9. It sounded like a comedy trumpet.

8. I saw them, they saw me and they walked straight on by.

7. It's deeply troubling when you see how much work he put into it.

6. There will be something serious, but they owe it to tell the truth.

5. No, I'm not 14, so no, I'm not going to the fair.

4. Predictions include me dying my hair silver.

3. You question me all you want, you will get nothing.

2. It was such a big disagreement I had to keep quiet from roaring across the table.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I am the resistance in our street.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: