Saturday, December 08, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 447

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. In another life we'd both be slightly taller.

9. My backstop is the end of turning circle.

8. He's called something like Solomon, he didn't get the wisdom though.

7. There was silence, then someone coughed and laughed at the same time.

6. This reminds of the forgot road, just along there.

5. She's the most shameless self-publicist I've ever known since social media began.

4. Then all the putty fell out at once.

3. But if breakfast isn't included, then who's going to pay for it?

2. I really like this and I'll tell you why, it's very substantial.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I totally love mild cheddar.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: