Sunday, December 23, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 450

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. The custard hasn't quite achieved it's ultimate destiny.

9. You've not thought through this one little bit have you?

8. I was terrified that she might be a feminist, then I was terrified that she might not be one.

7. I had no idea pants shopping could be so enthralling until I dived in.

6. I would have given them a tenner for it, but they weren't having it.

5. Furtive whisperings to cheese.

4. That's a lowercase 'l' Katherine.

3. We like to set off late so if we get stuck it'll be dark and we can fall asleep.

2. She had antlers on, making her easy to spot in an open-plan office of people dressed the same.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. How can she hit me with a broken arm?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: