Sunday, December 09, 2018

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 448

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He crossed over, did a little jiggle and fell over.

9. Don't jingle those balls.

8. From my standpoint I couldn't see over the policy.

7. The founder took all the money from the till and swanned off.

6. I like to see myself as helping people do great things in their lives.

5. The supermarket seems to be designed to make me spend all my money.

4. Buying that would be pointless when I'll have no need for it from June.

3. What you're doing is wrong even in Moredon.

2. We are not going to let her call her child Hogan.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. The fraud check revealed an awful lot of fraud, which is good because we know it works.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: