Saturday, May 04, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 467

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's got less sugar but more colouring.

9. Some of the sites I've been on are not fit for human consumption.

8. The fox will end up coming after me if I disturb it.

7. Water was as tall as this and I had no choice but to wade through it.

6. I saw them in Iceland and bought enough to fill the compartment with.

5. He got stuck inside then decided he needed to see daylight and went in the garden for a bit.

4. She's never seen a badger in person.

3. Make me wait up for it and I'll be asleep before the weather at the end of the news.

2. If you go that way you'll end up in the middle of that weird park with the noisy trees.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Nothing from the yellow lot, but then again yellow paper isn't easy to find.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: