Friday, May 31, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 471

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. They're only just covering their costs.

9. I had the melt, it was frozen.

8. The salad they had tasted like it was on fire.

7. You're just sat there waiting for something to go wrong.

6. Keep looking and I'm sure you'll find what you're searching for.

5. Tai keeps on at me to change my address, but I don't have another one.

4. Come on, get your stuff, we've arrived in dodge.

3. I wrapped the scarf around the side of my head and carried out until I couldn't see them anymore.

2. There's a bottle of it that I got reduced to 37p, it tasted like bubble gum.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. She's come back again, even though they sacked her twice.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: