Sunday, May 05, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 468

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. That man's coming on right now.

9. The food is just plain nasty.

8. Don't say you can't move, look at all that room.

7. It's time to leave, this is pretty much my stop.

6. Those sweets are making me sick, take them away.

5. Call your friend and tell them what I just told you, go on.

4. You need to use metal supports to make sure they can stand up.

3. I was told he was keeping it secret that there was no more money to run it.

2. You can act all civilised, but it does not take away that you're mostly really rude.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. If I had loads of money, I'd still live next to you, I suppose.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: