Sunday, May 19, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 470

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I always go to Vegas and see the shows, I love the classiness.

9. It was at number one for so long even my gran knew it.

8. It lashed down and ended up being hail.

7. The jump was so far he fractured his wrist in about three places.

6. When they danced it spoke volumes.

5. If you put the sauce on first it doesn't taste as bad.

4. Keep that on your lap and I'll push it if it slides.

3. I've got to go all the way back and collect my badge before my holiday.

2. It's new but it looks really old like it's going to fall to pieces.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Her toilet hadn't been connected up yet and there was a poo done in it.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: