Sunday, July 21, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 479

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's fine to leave it on in the background.

9. There'll be a clue right at the door.

8. Welcome back to the living side of town.

7. Keeping it real is what us lot do.

6. I saw you waiting in that huge queue, I din't reckon you'd survive.

5. Costumes for all, plus I get to wear gold braid.

4. There was a tint to it, so you couldn't tell if anyone was in.

3. It got really rude after 7pm on that line.

2. I was with her for 3 hours and didn't know his name until I came back to the office.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. That Cats looks like a bad, furry trip.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: