Sunday, July 07, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 477

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I have some, like, inspo, on my phone.

9. That money you sent looks a bit dicey.

8. He's always sticking his oar in like a blundering giant.

7. He's been away on business, which sounds nice and vague.

6. A bit of a stoney silence there.

5. Are you doing that Christmas thing again with the hats?

4. Without your own teeth, you become someone far more interesting.

3. I don't why I'm so negative, I've really quite keen to do it actually.

2. She may play dumb, but she knows exactly what she's doing.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. That dog looks like one of those Scousers. Do you mean Schnauzer?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: