Sunday, July 28, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 480

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Check this beat out.

9. She gave it a good warble.

8. There were doughnuts without holes on the plate.

7. I kept all the paperwork about it and will make sure it gets to the right people.

6. Can you feel that, I can.

5. Ken kept going on about that black pudding the whole time.

4. It was in the shape of a badly-shaped leg.

3. Imagine a lush garden, then me in it.

2. The party started early and was over before the ice-cream van turned up.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. If you give me that look again, be not mistaken, I will kill you.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: