Sunday, August 18, 2019

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 483

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He was a bit late for the off.

9. They already reached their high point before I arrived at the stop.

8. There's loads of people I won't name, I can't remember their names.

7. Those in blue, those are the ones I like.

6. Mike's always been more handsome than you.

5. All that charm is not quite what it reckons to be.

4. Shirley always gave me the benefit of the doubt.

3. You can choose any one of the chairs you like.

2. I thought you said it was going to have leather seats?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Yeah, she's a right stirrer.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: