Sunday, March 15, 2020

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 512

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. She marched in and declared herself sick of it.

9. There was so much mess I had to watch where I put my feet.

8. I was surprised that film had an ending because it seemed to go on forever.

7. There was a lot of sneezing then I could hear giggling through the wall.

6. It was my best shirt then it got ruined permanently.

5. If there was something positive I could do, believe me, I would do it.

4. A hit is a hit, regardless of it comes from the disco era.

3. I got in and then it lashed down, it was like a deluge.

2. Imagining that he was better looking is the only option available now.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Keeping yourself like that means you can't bend your arms.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: