Sunday, March 22, 2020

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 513

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Those biscuits are horrible and when they go off, they'll be worse.

9. You've got pasta, but you have no pans.

8. He said he was letting me down gently as he wants different things.

7. There was no crying, but I did need to cover my eyes from her.

6. Not unless you've got sanitiser for my eyes.

5. A queue started building so I quickly asked for a baguette.

4. It was like I'd left my body and was floating in a more interesting one.

3. Saturday morning are sausages and sauce time.

2. The phone will ring and it'll always be the same person I was thinking of.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I've been following social distancing with him for a decade, we're divorced.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: