Sunday, March 08, 2020

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 511

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Just keep it to yourself, like that boring secret.

9. I told you we should not have given her a red pen.

8. You swing left, almost like you're in the middle of the road.

7. I had my hood up and couldn't see him coming.

6. They shifted over and now I've got the place to myself.

5. I kept telling her the date was wrong, but she insisted until she didn't.

4. Give it another 20 twenty minutes and it'll all change again.

3. Those windows have been steamed up since last night, I think they're dead.

2. The draft was so bad I had to put the kids socks on.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I got rid of all my jigsaws and replaced them with a dog.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: