Sunday, March 01, 2020

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 510

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I can never say bye properly, I always say it like that.

9. No, I've got another murder mystery on Saturday.

8. But we both love you, you're such a perfect human being.

7. We get in ten minutes later than planned due to something happening.

6. There was a banana available, but I wasn't that desperate.

5. That tea you like smells of smoke.

4. Open your eyes and have a look somewhere other than your phone maybe?

3. It was so cold I just kept putting layers on until I couldn't bend my arms anymore.

2. Green all over, like a mouldy troll.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I was going to get her some of that peanut butter marmalade, she always says she invented it first.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: