Sunday, August 09, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 111

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I wasn't invested in the characters enough.

9. I would agree with you in the sense that you are wrong.

8. He went to my school and is still a prick.

7. He can't drink alcohol anymore, so he's taken up snuff.

6. Four-pounds ten, but I've rounded it up to a fiver.

5. They promised to me they'd report back.

4. These ones rattle like a haunted horse and carriage.

3. Don't you dare think you can steal from me in a romantic way.

2. The new season is starting soon, hoorah!

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Oh look, here comes the walking, talking shopper-without-portfolio.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: