Sunday, August 23, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 113


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It was a threatening message, wrapped in a lemon drizzle cake.

9. We are bound to get caught up in the whole furore.

8. You speak as if you have authority, but you know that you know nothing, right?

7. Huge organic onions on special offer, I'm there!

6. Pixie Lott, the most un-rock and roll name in history, ever.

5. My hopes are high, he's bought a ring.

4. Don't give me that rubbish, you know that he's letting another four of us go.

3. It's exact change only, or you lose an eye.

2. Futurama is coming back, I'm so excited.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I think that the news reporting on exams getting easier, has gotten easier.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: