Sunday, August 30, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 114


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Lets get the ball rolling, to prevent misunderstanding.

9. They break for tea, no other sport does that, how British.

8. A holiday is to be endured, not enjoyed.

7. You can't be that fashionable on the number 20.

6. No that's legal, but that one, the red one, most certainly isn't.

5. It was a three-course delight with a pile of excellence placed on top.

4. They all rhymed, which was a novelty and really brightened up the meeting.

3. I'm doubling how much I charge now too.

2. I was shoved right up against the wall and it took me ten minutes to get my breath back.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. The waiter practically propositioned me there and then, but I had already called for a fast black, otherwise, who knows?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: