Sunday, April 11, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 146


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I could say it in rhyme, plus be in time.

9. No reason to peer, I'm sorry my dear.

8. There's no way to tell, it's better than gel.

7. They operate the 7, but not the 11.

6. I'd have bought a large bloomer, if I'd known about it sooner.

5. Here comes the dawn, the best part of morn'.

4. I'm a poet and I don't remember the rest of that rhyme.

3. I took a quick peak, he's an absolute Gleek.

2. There's a time and a place for stating your case.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Finish this rhyme : There was once a firm called Digital City...

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: