Monday, December 27, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last (Last) Week ; 181

There's more excitement on the top deck.

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's a buffet, there'll be paper plates I'm sure.

9. Sounds like lift music to me, not that I've ever been in one.

8. Much like the elastic in your pants, it's failing all over.

7. Hold on, my hands are full.

6. Check and see whether he's home yet, if not, we'll go to my mother's.

5. You've got to be joking me?

4. He seemed frightfully surprised, throughout the evening, that I could, and was, dancing.

3. Take your hat off, this is not a film noir.

2. I see that you bought shiny wrapping paper, rather devil-may-care for you?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. It's doubtful it'll be busy, besides, who shops in their, apart from mercinaries and your family?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: