Sunday, September 20, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 283

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Admit nothing, remember that.

9. He'll be like a spare part if he comes along.

8. I was absolutely soaked, I've said that the lock on the door needs to be fixed for months.

7. Do it in your funny voice, that makes you sound like a little girl.

6. Claire reckons I don't know, but I do and I really, really, don't care as much as she thinks.

5. Go for it, push, go on, it won't come off.

4. Whatcha mean, I've got a bag-full here, of course we've got enough.

3. The supplement is never inside it, I don't know why I bother even trying to buy it at the full price.

2. Let me think about all of this and call her back, because I'm not convinced she is talking about the same thing I am.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. That's a wow bad image to put in my head, what the hell is wrong with you, you freak?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: