Thursday, January 28, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 135


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Little meeting, then a big lunch.

9. That bag has been there for two weeks.

8. Was I asleep?

7. I'll be annoyed if you've made me miss our stop.

6. What does that guy look like, not like the last one?

5. Please tell me you didn't do that stupid thing we talked about without asking me before?

4. Let's go upstairs before we get to the bridge.

3. Burns Night, why did nobody bother this year?

2. Looking like a shriveled up meatball isn't this season's look, but she didn't get told.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I've hidden his manhood in the one place he'll never look, it's in the washing-up bowl.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: