Sunday, November 07, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 175


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's the same, but on a different World.

9. She told me to avoid fizzy drinks, fool!

8. If it's easy, it's probably not worth it... but it is terribly convenient.

7. I think she was the makeup artist on Titanic, or was it Hollyoaks?

6. The final showdown shall feature my wife, her mother-in-law and nothing but my wit!

5. He always takes the apposing view, it's irritating but necessary.

4. I spent half an hour checking if it was true, an hour and a half seeing who told her and most of the afternoon apologising.

3. If it catches fire, don't worry, I never liked this top anyway.

2. Why do most of our arguments centre around food, are we getting conversationally obese?

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. The graves shall yawn and the dead shall rise, put that in the press release, go on!

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: