Sunday, October 04, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 285

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It'll ruin the aesthetic.

9. I know you love danger.

8. This is totally you, this hat.

7. There's only salads, nothing else.

6. Before we think about anything else, I'm so excited about this weekend.

5. If you can just calm down for a minute, I'll see if I can help you.

4. That's such a nasty thing to do, did you not see this coming with your amazing foresight?

3. I think I'd remember having a boyfriend like that.

2. I like a surprise, but not when there's a shock.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'm having this baby and I don't care if people don't know about it, do you get me?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: