Sunday, October 25, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 288

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. So I Snapchatted Casey and oh my God, he knows all about it.

9. He'd never caught the bus that far before and was a bit worried if there were any back.

8. Don't think that the boss doesn't know what we've been doing, he's waiting for the best moment to tell us both.

7. Hayley thinks she'll lose that weight by December, she's got a big job on her hands.

6. I remember that song playing in the pub and the snowing coming down and being so happy.

5. She can't be dead though, what are they going to do for the rest of the series?

4. It's unusual to think we use to go out, then Daniel came along.

3. Did he ever return those kettlebells to you?

2. He's a confident little twat, wrongly no-doubt.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I've got 2 more return trips on this, then, I'm off and nothing's going to stop me!

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: