Sunday, October 18, 2015

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 287

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I haven't watched it for a while, it's good though.

9. Chicken or beef?

8. Me and my boyfriend dressed up as a T.A.R.D.I.S.

7. I hear that they allow you to get your bits out in front of the crowd, but you can't touch yourself.

6. I've got the third album, downloaded the fifth but have no wish to even hear the fourth.

5. It's not just a part of your foot, it's a medical condition.

4. She was going to make a cake, but then thought better of it and let Tesco take care of it to avoid crying children.

3. No, it doesn't fit under the bridge, you have to go down and round first.

2. They brought me back a t-shirt saying 'it's all geek to me'.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I bought poppadoms, but they gave me two for free anyway.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: