Saturday, January 11, 2020

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 502

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's like some horror film with no phone reception.

9. She describes them in the third person and it just doesn't feel right.

8. There was this creeping sense of utter boredom.

7. I got them in that Havelock Street shop, they had a small stain on them.

6. When I got there the queue was right back to the cash machines.

5. That port you got us went really fast.

4. Loving yourself means you still have to pay the mortgage.

3. I haven't seen him since he gave me that really dangerous lift to work.

2. The last I'd heard she had given her knitting up and was just doing crosswords.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. That use to be my grandad's ringtone.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: