Sunday, January 26, 2020

Top Ten Things Overheard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 505

Click here for the original at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. He turned round so many times his shirt started to come out.

9. She's got a timer limit on her phone for that thing.

8. It was sunny, then this fog came down and I thought I was in a Scandi drama.

7. That type of vegan isn't the same as my definition of vegan.

6. The meat-free one is more tasty than a lot of stuff in my fridge.

5. Just a piece of bread with some cheese will be enough for me after that KFC bucket.

4. There's no sugar in it, but I always pop a load in just in case.

3. It doesn't mean you get to go with her, I need to keep it respectful.

2. If it wasn't for you the sky would fall right down on it all.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. You can't just walk out of your job the second you got the better one, you'll lose your pay for one thing.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: