Monday, August 13, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 17

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10 . Oh my god that's so cool, it's got steps.

9 . I really want to see Hairspray.

8 . Spiderpig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does.

7 . Those people who moan about the recycling shouldn't get anything collected at all and be left to fend for themselves.

6 . Can you say that in your real voice?

5 . No, it's really absorbent.

4 . He's going to Newquay to try surfing, he'll end up legless and he doesn't drink!

3 . That woman in charge of the foot and mouth outbreak is called Debby Reynolds. When she appears on the news I keep whistling the Singin' In The Rain tune.

2 . Its a charter flight, so we're meant to leave at 5am, so it'll probably be noon before we takeoff.

And the top ten overheard phrase on Swindon's buses last week is...

1 . I ate that half of mars bar, even though it was fluffy, I was so hungry I didn't care anymore.

Overheard something interesting? Think you can do better? Then let us know.

No comments: