Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 51


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. If that's a headline then I'm a lemon meringue.

9. She asked if going on strike meant you still got paid.

8. I gave the leftover date and walnut cake to the birds, there's a lot of heavy pigeons in our neighbourhood.

7. It tells you to swim anti-clockwise.

6. He thinks screengrab is when someone nicks a TV.

5. It's only the 51st time I've done it, so I probably will just get a fine.

4. You can phone me at 3am, I wouldn't actively encourage you to, but the option is there in case.

3. They were going hell-for-leather, the engines are all knackered.

2. He wasn't even allowed to have breakfast on his own, they were all watching him.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Don't worry, I've got some pigs trotters if nothing here takes your fancy.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email us or leave us a comment and your phrase could make it onto next week's list!

No comments: