Friday, June 18, 2010

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 155


Have you seen the view from the top?

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. Is this real?

9. We're going to get him back.

8. There's a very small chance that I've been lying all along.

7. Prices have been slashed, along with our fiscal future.

6. The guy with the leaflets got on at the same time as last week and he really unsettles me.

5. We're having fish for dinner and no potatoes or I'll heave.

4. Tom likes poetry and is quite proud about it.

3. I will be living mainly between the two places.

2. There are themes I wish to cover and one of them is superficially erotic.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. He sounds like he's either in a bowling alley or the kitchen.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: