Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 55


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. George Lamb is like Tim Westwood, but even worse.

9. There were 80,000 there, it's never happened before.

8. I will hunt him down, on my day off.

7. I remember when it used to cost a pound a litre, back in the day.

6. The ringing in my ear didn't stop for days.

5. De-spinning was attempted, it didn't go well.

4. Isn't organic just an excuse for farmers to be lazy?

3. How much further can this go?

2. There are several reasons he hasn't called me, none of which I wish to discuss in public, or in private.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Earlier this year I had my hair feng-shuied.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: